We check new guidelines and orders on a regular basis to stay up to date. This post will be updated when new information comes in. For now, these are the Guidelines we follow for our restart in July:
In July we are thrilled to begin our catering chef services again! That said, we will stay vigilant and respect the restrictions that are in place at the time.
We only offer in-home catering chef service
To avoid overcrowded outdoor spaces, we only offer our private chef service at a home or private garden, with a limited variety of serving styles. This list is at the bottom of this post. You can check out our full list of catering chef service styles here.
Minimum and maximum people at the party
The minimum amount of people we can offer you our personal chef service is 8 guests and a maximum of 30 people can attend the party we are catering to.
Party Safety measures and responsibilities
- The host will be responsible for the safety of their guests.
- The host is responsible to ensure physical distancing is maintained. We can help you out with the planning of that if you need it.
- We encourage everyone to bring and wear facemasks to limit any potential spread.
- There are a limited amount of service styles available for your party. they are listed below
- Your personal chef would need a designated space in the kitchen to prepare the food, with adequate counter space or room for a foldable table.
Private chef Catering styles available for you
- Dinner party catering
- Walking dinner party
- BBQ party catering
- Buffet Food stations
- Cafeteria-style buffet catering
You can find More information regarding parties and gatherings on this website