This is a summary of how we can help you celebrate the moment with our walking dinner experience. In these times, we can offer you this catering service for groups between 16 and 30 guests. It is a great way to celebrate the moment safely. For more details about this style of catering service, we wrote a blog about the walking dinner here.
Key points of your Walking dinner experience
- This party catering style is perfect for groups larger than 16 people.
- There are about 7 different dishes included in the menu proposals
- There is no fixed menu, so you have control over what you like to be served at your party
- Every menu has a mix between meat and vegetarian options
- Allergies and Food preferences are easy for us to deal with in the menu creation
- Typical dishes on the menus are sliders, skewers, taco cups
- soup, small portions of stir fry or salads can also be served
- Food is served socially distanced either in cups, bowls or apart from another
- A server can help pass it around if the party space allows it.
How much does our walking dinner service cost?
It depends on the size of the group (pricing per person is lower with larger groups). Location, menu ingredients and complexity are also factors we take into account when sending out quotes.
What is included in our private chef pricing?
- Me cooking for you and your guests for the duration of the event
- All serving trays
- Plates and cutlery
- Set up and clean up of my workspace
- One server if needed (larger groups)
- Tax (GST)
- And all the delicious food
Current restrictions and measurements
We are keeping up to date with the latest restrictions there are here in BC. You can read more about our plan In our blog about our covid policy.
How to book your walking dinner experience
Easy peasy lemon squeezy :). Just fill out our contact form. If known, Include any allergies/food preferences, and we will get back to you with a few menu suggestions at different price points.